Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done.
- Trumpeted By An Angel
- Twelve Moments of Joy
- Twelve Stones to Remember Him
- Unity to Preserve Religious Freedom
- UnPlan My Family
- Use Your Voice to Share Goodness
- Waiting For Patience
- Washing My Writer’s Window
- We Overcome Challenges Through Jesus Christ
- Wednesday Night Talk and Walk
- What Are You Harvesting?
- What Do We Do About A Broken Bow?
- What Do We Sacrifice for the Lord?
- What If Our Prophet Resigned?
- What The Week Brought