Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done.
- When I’m Rattled . . .
- When Speaking Your Mind
- When We Step Out of the Ship as a Couple
- Whom Do I Need to Thank?
- Why I Celebrate Thanksgiving This Year
- Will Fear or Faith Wash Over Our Children?
- Wonder-filled Expectations
- Words Are My Tool of Choice
- Working Together So We Can Play Together
- Writing for The One
- Your Opinion: Who Gives Good Gifts?