Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done.
- Ask in Prayer for Tender Mercies
- At Some Point, We’ll All Be One of Those Customers
- Balancing Extremes
- Be Online for Good or Unplug to Be Good?
- Become Like a Little Child
- Belief Becomes Knowledge
- Build A House Unto Him
- Build a Twelve Stone Memorial for Memorial Day
- Celebrating The Creation at Christmas
- Choose To Be Changed
- Choosing Resilience in Financial Recovery Emotional and spiritual recovery from the financial crisis is possible by choosing to develop the trait of resilience. Learn how resilience is within all of us, parents can teach resilience to children, resilience brings growth from misfortune, and resilience is a byproduct of faith in God.
- Classes Are Over, But the Grades Aren’t In
- Coming At It From a Different Angle
- Confessing a Blessing
- Counting Mom In For Kickball