Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done.
- Creating Sacred Times and Places
- Defined by Faith
- Did you think to pray?
- Do I Believe?
- Does prayer change our vision?
- Down On The Farm
- Early Morning Answers to My Knock
- Expressions of Prayer Support Others
- Fasting for Answers
- Feedback Comes In Time
- Finding Joy in His Work
- Flecks of Gold
- For This Easter and Real Life Days
- Free For the Picking
- Giving 100 Squares for Christmas