Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done.
- Gratitude Is Deeper Than Thanks
- Growing Into Our Gifts
- Growing on the Slopes of Life
- He Is the Gift of Christmas
- Healing: A Transition to Whole
- Homework Help
- How Do I Love My Enemies?
- How to Endure What Feels Like a Minnesota Winter
- How to Get More Garden Light
- I Started A Fire
- I’m Giving Away Snow for the Holidays
- If They Only Understood
- In His Debt
- In Need of Water
- In Opposition to Faith